Account Executive (Overseas)
ROLE TITLE：Account Executive (Overseas)
REPORT TO：Project Manager & BU Partner
FUNCTION：Achieve Sales Revenue Goals
Our Account Executive (Overseas)
The primary objectives for an Overseas Account Executive are to aggressively sell registration fees, exhibit booth space, sponsorships, and foster relationships with current customers and prospect/sell to new businessto achieve sales revenue goals.
1. Sell registration fees, booth space and sponsorships via telephone, email communication and face-to-face meetings;
2. Work independently to create strategic plans to achieve revenue goals by generating new sales ideas and researching new markets and trends;
3. Prospect for new business through various sources including industry and other publications, websites and competitive shows;
4. Maintain and update sales databases through desk-research;
5. Develop strong relationships with customers and ensure the customer is provided continued service as it relates to their investment.
The ideal candidate will be / have
1. Creative talent possessing charisma and energy with minimum one year of sales experience
2. The candidate must have a successful track record in sales, preferably within exhibitions and/or b2b media sales and will able to grow revenue through new business;
3. Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills in English;
4. Strong drive and ambition, self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner. Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure;
5. Excellent customer service skills;
ROLE TITLE：Conference Producer
REPORT TO：Production Director
FUNCTION：IndustryResearch and EventProduction
Our Producersare at the forefront of the company and specialize in industry research and project management.A Conference Producer is responsible for producing a targeted number of events per year；Structuring event agendas as a result of live telephone research with senior managers from a cross section of companies, selecting and inviting high level speakers, copy writing, project managing event campaigns and ensuring the profitability of entire projects; from the initial idea to the smooth running of the event.Throughout the production cycle they must work closely with marketing, sales and event management teams to ensure the smooth and profitable execution of each event.
1. Intensive primary research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives, plus some secondary publication and web research；
2. Development of in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarizing the main findings of your research for the wider project team；
3. Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior speakers;
4. Creation of original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces.
5. Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies;
6. Run events on-site, networking with senior executives and developing future business;
The ideal candidate will be / have
1. A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s is preferred.
2. Curious, commercial & smart. Dynamic communicators and persuasive influencers;
3. An overachiever, competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but exceed them;
4. An excellent communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skillsboth in Mandarin andEnglish;
5. Passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others;
6. Unstoppable and poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously;
7. Self-assured and confident speaking with senior level executives;
8. Intelligent, creative and can think outside the box.
ROLE TITLE：Marketing Executive
REPORT TO：BU Partner
FUNCTION：Marketing Campaign Planning And Execution
Our Marketers are creative yet analytical, strategic yet innovative. Passionate about content creation and community build. Our Marketing Executive are expert negotiators with both an eye for detail and a helicopter view. A Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the overall marketing strategy to achieve the core event objectives - meeting visitor registration and attendance goals, meeting conference delegate revenue numbers, building brand awareness, and driving qualified sales exhibitor leads to achieve sales revenue goals.
1. Conducting detailed response analysis and formulating targeted marketing strategies;
2. Forging long-term marketing partnerships with media partners.
3. Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with speakers;
4. Delivering the SEO, email marketing, managing and maintaining the organization’s websites and display marketing channel plans;
5.Querying databases and generating list build strategies;
6.Working with Conference Producer to further develop a social media strategy that supports overall brand goals;
7.Working closely with other internal departments to achieve project objectives;
The idea candidate will be / have
1. A bachelor’s degree is required; 1+ years’ experience in a marketing role, ideally gained within b2b publishing, conferences or exhibitions;
2. An excellent communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills in English;
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team-player;
4. Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills;
5. Detail focused and analytically inclined;
6. Ability to work independently under tight deadlines;
7. Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook.